The Stewart Group Ltd. ("SGL") maintains this website ("Site") to permit visitors to learn more about its products and services. Please feel free to browse the Site for educational, informational, or entertainment purposes. By using this Site, however, you hereby agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this User Agreement ("Agreement"). SGL reserves the right at its own discretion to change the terms and conditions of the Agreement at any time and to notify users of any such changes by online postings. Your continued use of this Site after such postings will automatically constitute your acceptance of those changes.
- All information ("Information") that you read or see at this Site is protected by copyright or other intellectual property laws. The contents ("Contents") are owned by SGL, its affiliates, or other third parties from whom SGL has received certain legal rights. You may not report, modify, publish, sell, reproduce, distribute, post, display, transmit, or in any way exploit any of this Site's Contents for commercial purposes. You may, if you wish, download and retain on a disk or in hard drive form a single copy of the Contents of this Site for personal, non-commercial purposes as long as you do not remove any proprietary notices.
- While SGL has made reasonable efforts to include Information at this Site that is accurate and timely, SGL makes no representations or warranties as to such Information and, specifically, SGL assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Information or the Contents of this Site. Moreover, SGL neither warrants nor represents that your use of the Information will not infringe the rights of third parties who are not affiliated with SGL. Your access to and use of this Site are at your own risk, and neither SGL nor any party involved in the creation, transmittal, or maintenance of this Site shall be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages of any kind allegedly arising out of your access or use of this Site, or your inability to access or use this Site. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the Contents of this Site are provided to you on an "AS IS" basis and specifically WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not permit the exclusion of implied warranties and, as a result, some of the exclusions referenced above may not apply to you. You should check your local laws for any limitations or restrictions that might impact you.
- SGL assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your equipment resulting from your access to or use of this Site, or the downloading of any Information from this Site.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Trademarks") displayed throughout the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of SGL and third party licensors. No license, right or permission is granted to you for any use of the Trademarks by you or anyone authorized by you. Misuse of the Trademarks is strictly prohibited and SGL will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the pursuit of criminal prosecutions whenever and wherever necessary.
- The pictures and images of people, products, places or things displayed on this Site are either the property of SGL or are used with the permission of third parties. Any use of such pictures or images by you or anyone authorized or affiliated with you is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized uses of pictures and images may violate copyright or trademark laws, privacy laws, or communications laws or regulations
- Any communication or material transmitted to this Site by electronic mail or other means, shall be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. This includes ideas, suggestions, comments, questions and any other information or data. Anything submitted to SGL can be used, reproduced, transmitted, disclosed or published by SGL or its affiliates without restriction or compensation. Ideas and suggestions which you believe are of a confidential and/or proprietary nature should not be submitted to SGL electronically or otherwise without first signing a confidential disclosure agreement prepared by SGL's legal department or otherwise complying with alternate provisions set forth within or through this Site.
- This Site may provide on occasion links or references to other websites not affiliated with SGL. SGL is not responsible for the content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from users' access to such sites. Links to other sites are provided only as a convenience to users of this Site.
- SGL reserves the right to alter or delete any material from the Content of this Site at any time. SGL further reserves the right to discontinue this Site at any time and without notice.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario and the federal laws applicable to Ontario, without regard to any conflicts of law provisions. Use of this Web site indicates consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of Ontario. If any provision shall be deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and unenforceability of the remaining provisions. The Terms and Conditions and any other rules, policies or guidelines posted on the Web site constitute the entire agreement between SGL and you.
(This User Agreement was most recently amended on January 19, 2007. If you read a previous version, please take the time to re-read this revised document at this time.)